Friday, May 14, 2004

How important is the tone of a squeek toy to a dog?

Another recent true work story: It's 7a.m. and I'm finishing up night crews job of stocking stuff in the pet food aisle...for this reason I wasn't very happy. Then this old lady comes up and begins testing squeak toys for dogs. I'm thinking o.k. So she's seeing what it sounds like...Well ten toys later I had to leave the aisle before I did bad things. Christ they're all the same...it's the same damn squeak as the one before, no dog gives a damn what kind of squeak it is, just as long as it squeaks. Then again, maybe it is a classy dog, like those once that play poker in the picture. I can see the dog now..."The toy is nice but dang, you gotta do something about the tone, it's all wrong, a chicken's squeak is much deeper the that, I mean come on I know these things, I'm a dog."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home