Friday, May 14, 2004

Is there a mouse in the milk?

True story: One day when I was "behind the wall" in the dairy department filling milk I nearly scared the poo out of an old lady...the reason being, I was wearing these gray gloves. And "naturally" she thought my hand was a mouse. Now maybe every mouse I've ever encountered just likes tropical climates...but does anyone know of mice that enjoy being in a refrigerated area....or any mouse that could survive in a refrigerated area. So here i am apologizing to and old lady for wearing gloves in a cold are doing my job. This might now have been that bad if i was on the same side of the wall as her, but being behind the wall talking through a noisy small opening, it was pretty much a lost cause. I mean I could totally see her thinking that she had an encounter with a talking mouse. Imagine this old woman spreading the word about how she had a conversation with the mouse the lives behind the wall where the milk is in the dairy department. The poor lady would be put away and heavily medicated. Sometimes I think it would be kind of funny to dress up in a bear costume and fill the milk and just wave at people that would happen to notice me..that'd really make you wonder what was in you drink huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home