Thursday, March 03, 2005

oops on no podcast last night


oops
Originally uploaded by travishoffman.
Hey everybody thanks for the kind words and the congrats for breaking into the Podcast Alley top 50 podcasts(www.podcastalley.com). We totally had all intentions of doing a podcast on March 2nd. We sat down to do it and my powerbook wouldn't wake up. Now keep in mind i don't use the powerbook to record, however April uses it for the news stories and whatnot. So rather then recording the show I spent the next several hours trying to get the powerbook to wake up....unsuccessfully. I'm not to worried about it, I'll probably just wait for the battery to completely die and see what happens when I recharge, if all else fails, I'm still under warranty so. Expect a podcast tonight to make up for last night. I have some extra time to perfect a rant about ducks in today's society. Thanks for the vote on podcast alley and keep those comments comming. Buh-Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home