Tuesday, April 19, 2005

4-16-2005PonderplaceSkypathon

Here's April's debut solo podcast which is a marathon of a skypathon. In total the podcast has been broken down into two 47 min. files. April is joined via skype conference by Listeners Dave and Rachel, David G, and A.J. Random topics and a very very very long game of 20 questions. Not alot of structure, but a heck of alot of fun, Enjoy them...IF YOU DARE!!!

skypathon part 1

skypathon part 2

We're going to try another skypathon on this Saturday April 23rd at 9:00pm (central time zone). Be looking for me this time with the skype contact as "travishoffman". That's right I'm gonna be in on the fun this time around. To try something new why doesn't anyone who wants to participate email me at ponderplace@gmail.com and maybe we can set up some chat times...or a schedule of sorts, a little more structure would definately help! But hey, whatever!

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to join! It depends if I but a headset, and when I get off work...I think I work in the morning on Sat, so night should be free!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home