Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ahh allergies

Well it's that time of year here in the midwest where mother nature dumps her bag of goodies into the air. This of course consists of pollen, mold, and many other pain in the ass microscopic matter that just loves to play with my sinus'. Hence forth I'm kind of feeling like crap for a while. I think we're gonna scrap a midweek podcast this week and then do it to ya right on the weekend. We have some good stuff in store, including a bag full of irish phrases, some comments from a "Bob Steve", as well as a ponderplace report still in the works about Limes...and their place in society. If you have any interesting stories or facts about limes send them into the show! Well hope all you listeners are well, and thanks so much for listening to the Ponderplace We love getting to know you and you are getting to know us. Take care! See ya on the weekend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I listen when I'm sick so you should podcast when you are sick ;)

Hope you feel better soon

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the perfect plan. Since everyone thinks I'm Dave from the Audio Collective I can go on a huge crime spree, and they will blame the wrong Dave. As Mr Burns would say EXCELLENT

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How simply.....evil?

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi children...just finished my final exam yesterday and need a ponderplace to relax me...get on it guys its just not fair on us, your fair and reliable listeners...Love always...tom(ireland)

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home