Friday, May 14, 2004

Carefull about the trash your eating

One of my favorite little things is to see a non-edible emblem on a garbage can. I can kind of see this if the trashcan was out on the street...but the one that I reminisce about resides in a grocery stores break room. Let's see, where do I begin...O.k. number one who the hell is gonna eat something that is in the trash can...number two, why doesn't the trash can specify that the stuff inside the can in edible, I mean do the makers expect people to think "oh no, it's inedible, I guess no plastic trash cans for me today...ah shucks". In all fairness if there is an emblem that says inedible...shouldn�t there be one that says edible? I mean in all fairness...just in case you were hungry� really hungry and intended on digging in to a nice garbage can of mystery lunch."Hey John, don't go eating out of that trash can can't you read it says inedible...eat out of this one the one that says it is edible."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home