Friday, May 14, 2004

130 %

Right....picked up a bottle of that new dole orange juice the other day.. guess what, they've done now. Don't ask me how..don't ask me why...don't ask me anything, but somehow somebody figured out how to put more vitamin c into orange juice. Now I'm sorry...once you reach 100% I'm kind of thinking that you've made it...nope not for dole...These guys have 130% vitamin C in their orange juice...How do you get more then one hundred percent of anything into anything...did they like remove some of the orange juice and then drop in some vitamin C tablets and let them disolve....well according to the label, probably not since it's not only one hundred thirty percent vitamin C enhanced, but it's 100% pure orange juice. Now I would be forced to believe that if it's all orange juice then there's no way that there could be more vitamin C in there then any other orange juice, it just makes no sense...I mean shouldn't all pure orange juice have the same content of vitamin C???..you think they like put their oranges on some kind of steroids?...like some kind of super oranges..maybe they're cloning oranges now and altering the vitamin C in it..hmm..interesting. And you know what else? why stop at 130% of vitamin C...why not go all out...blow peoples minds..put in 300% vitamin C..yeah i'm talking dangerous levels here..i'm talking the crack cocaine version of orange juice..let it all out..no holds barred my friends. Yeah, now that's how I want my orange juice..oh and maybe it could glow or something something.I don't know...hmmm instead of like using electricity you could just be able to like run cities power needs off like orchards of orange trees...wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home