Friday, May 14, 2004

Sporks of the world unite!!!!

You think the inventor of the Spork is pissed off? I sure as do. I mean you look at every other eating utensil and you'll find it in silver and other fancy metals in fancy dinner sets...but no spork, oh no the only way you'll find a spork is wrapped in a lovely plastic baggie in all it's plastic glory. I mean that's bull, it's like the spork is like that clear Pepsi they tried out not too long ago...I mean yeah whoopdeedoo, it was nice at first, but nobody ever said, "hmm, I could sure use some clear Pepsi" such is the spork, nobody ever says..."yeah I could use the fork and the spoon in variating patterns. But why when I have the super little time saving Spork!!!! Wonder who invented the spork, I bet my now he's a pissed off senile old man who mumbles repeatedly about how the spork will someday rise to be equal with all other eating utensils.... or maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home