Friday, May 14, 2004

If you're not Dreamworks don't even try it

You know what gets me...yeah didn't think so...anyways, let me present a scenario. You're sitting down be it at home or at a theatre waiting to watch a movie, and before the movie starts you always have the movie makers little logo thingy time...like there's one with a horse that runs up, or one with lightning. I mean these are ok, because they're neat. However you get some companies that have like a three letter abbreviation, and these companies feel they must make a stirring reveling introduction of these letters, I mean for the love of god, who cares, it's three letters, show the damned letters and get the show on the road. But...NOOOOOO, it takes like five minutes, first of all a mystic L appears from the blackened sky and then...and then the ominous M miraculously presents itself from the hands of god himself, and then by way of a chariot of fire pulled my golden dragons, a B joins the L and M. I mean, dang, this isn't a monumental event or anything, its three freaking letters, just show the letters and get on with it. Hopefully you have somewhat of a clue what I'm talking about...While I'm thinking about movies and what no do you remember how at the beginning of movies in the Kerasotes Theatres they used to have like a little segment where they'd say "blah blah blah, refreshments are available, please be quiet during the movie, and some other silly things, well why don't they do that anymore? I mean did they just give up on the whole idea, is it ok now to put your feet up on the chairs of the rows in front of you, is it...kosher, to yell and scream for no apparent reason, I just don't know. But you know what I miss most about that part...the little part where all the employees are lined up and they do this little jump thingy, I'd love to go up to the employees, and be like.... um...yeah�. you know that little jump thingy.... DO IT NOW!!! Then again I'm all messed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home